Emergency First Aid Training
Date & Time
Thursday 04 May 2017
10:00am - 4:00pm
Phoenix Training Services
Prices start from £45.00
14 spaces available
This course covers emergency situations common in the school environment and is therefore ideal for teachers and other school support staff.
This course covers the following areas:
The role of the first aider
Managing an emergency
Communication and casualty care
Bone, muscle and joint injuries
Resuscitation (all ages)
Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
An agenda for the day will be available here in due course.
Phoenix Training Services, (accredited by Education Development International [EDI])
Delegates are also required to complete and return NCSF13 and PTS181 forms.
To book tickets for this event, please use the form below and click on ‘Submit Booking’
EARLY BIRD & GROUP BOOKINGS DEADLINE: Thursday 27 April
Confirm your booking before this date to receive a discount. Later bookings will be at the full rate.
Booking terms and conditions:
- Bookings are only confirmed when AMS UK has received a booking form and payment.
- Early bird and group discounts only apply when payment has been received before the deadline.
- All workshops have a limited capacity – once reached, no further bookings can be taken for that workshop. If, on the day, spaces become available due to cancellations, delegates may request to attend this workshop during registration.
- Member discounts apply to schools who have paid their subscription for AMS UK membership and have no outstanding payments due. For more information about membership please click here.
- Organisations who are not eligible for AMS UK membership (i.e. not a registered full-time day school with an Islamic ethos) can purchase a Service Pack and attend AMS UK events at member rates as well as enjoy a host of other benefits. Alternatively, you may attend the event as a non-member.
- Bookings cancelled 29 days or more before the event date will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled 15 to 28 days before the event date will be refunded minus a £10.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days before the event date be refunded minus a £20.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the event date will not be refunded.
- In the event workshops are cancelled, AMS UK will refund the full amount.