Interfaith Games 2017
Date & Time
Monday 15 May 2017 - Friday 19 May 2017
Prices start from £25.00
223 spaces available
The Association of Muslim Schools is pleased to announce the Interfaith Games will be taking place in the week of 15-19 May 2017 across our three regional hubs in the North, Midlands and South. The Games are aimed at under 13s (years 7 and 8) and we have a programme of events for boys and girls at faith schools across the UK.
There are regionally-based programmes for boys and girls taking place during the Interfaith Games week across a range of venues. Please click on a programme below to see more details. You can use the booking form at the bottom of the page to enter a team.
All events are scheduled to start at 10.00am and finish at 2.30pm.
North Hub - Girls
North Hub - Boys
Midlands Hub - Girls
Midlands Hub - Boys
South Hub - Girls
South Hub - Boys
- The Interfaith Games are open to any DfE-registered full-time school with a faith ethos.
- Schools can enter one team for each event in their hub.
- Teams can only be comprised of students in years 7 & 8.
- There is a limit of 16 teams for the football and athletics events and 8 teams for the netball and basketball events
- Spaces will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- School entries will only be confirmed once the online booking form (see below) has been submitted and payment received.
- All schools, staff members, representatives, participants and spectators must adhere to child safeguarding measures. This includes ensuring all adults representing the school have valid DBS certificates
- Please refer to the information pack for each event for rules and schedules (available soon).
The Interfaith Games would not be possible without the support of our valued partners who will be participating in the build up, duration and follow up to the event. All Interfaith Games partners are committed to providing schools with opportunities to help them achieve sporting and/or educational excellence via their various projects.
Please click on the logos of the Interfaith Games partners below and find out more about how your school can get involved with their latest initiatives.
The Interfaith Games has received the honour of being nominated for the Spirit of 2012 Connecting Communities Award at the British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards (BEDSA). We are extremely proud and humbled to have gained such recognition in just a short time. This is in no small part thanks to our fantastic participants who have supported the Games by taking part in a competitive, yet friendly spirit and upholding the values which the Interfaith Games and the Association of Muslim Schools stand for.
The awards will be taking place in Mayfair, London on Saturday 18 March. To find out more about BEDSA and to vote for the awards, please click here.