Date & Time
Tuesday 10 January 2017
4:00am - 6:30pm
Willow Street, Little Harwood
Prices start from £0.00
11 spaces available
The North Hub Leadership Training Programme is comprised of three twilight sessions spread out across 2016/17 and covers three key areas to equip leaders of Muslim schools with the skills and expertise to provide effective leadership and management at their schools.
Part II of the programme encompasses Staff Management for school leaders and will provide an understanding of what will help leaders create a more dynamic, loyal and energised workplace in order to operate more effectively and create a positive working environment.
The session will focus on:
• Setting goals
• Supervising and supporting staff
Mona Mohamed has been the headteacher at Manchester Islamic High School for Girls for 19 years and shared headship of KD Grammar School for Boys for seven of those years. Since becoming headteacher of MIHSG in 1996, the school has a proven record of excellence and has maintained an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade for the last 3 years. Mrs Mohamed is a qualified schools inspector and has been a member of the AMS UK Shura Council for over ten years.
2016/17 North Hub Leadership Management Programme:
Part I: Safeguarding Management – Tuesday 27 September (Manchester Islamic High School for Girls)
- Part II: Staff Management – Tuesday 10 January (Islamiyah School, Blackburn)
- Part III: Performance Management – Tuesday 2 May (Venue TBA, Yorkshire)
To book tickets for this event, please use the form below and click on ‘Submit Booking’
EARLY BIRD & GROUP BOOKINGS DEADLINE : Thursday 5 January
Confirm your booking before this date to receive a discount. Later bookings will be at the full rate.
Booking terms and conditions:
- Bookings are only confirmed when AMS UK has received a booking form and payment.
- Early bird and group discounts only apply when payment has been received before the deadline.
- All workshops have a limited capacity – once reached, no further bookings can be taken for that workshop. If, on the day, spaces become available due to cancellations, delegates may request to attend this workshop during registration.
- Member discounts apply to schools who have paid their subscription for AMS UK membership and have no outstanding payments due. For more information about membership please click here.
- Organisations who are not eligible for AMS UK membership (i.e. not a registered full-time day school with an Islamic ethos) can purchase a Service Pack and attend AMS UK events at member rates as well as enjoy a host of other benefits. Alternatively, you may attend the event as a non-member.
- Bookings cancelled 29 days or more before the event date will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled 15 to 28 days before the event date will be refunded minus a £10.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days before the event date be refunded minus a £20.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the event date will not be refunded.
- In the event workshops are cancelled, AMS UK will refund the full amount.
Bookings are closed for this event.