Standards Compliance Training
Date & Time
Friday 25 November 2016
2:30pm - 6:30pm
Carlisle Business Centre
60 Carlisle Road
Prices start from £0.00
27 spaces available
Compliance with all of the Independent Schools Standards is essential for continued registration with the Department for Education.
Are you aware of all of the regulations?
Are you aware of what evidence you have for Compliance?
This course helps to raise your awareness and understanding of the standards and explains how you can check and evaluate your school’s Compliance.
Saleem Hussain is an Inspection Consultant who has successfully completed over 1,110 school inspections to date including S10, S5 & S162A. He was Senior Managing Inspector for Independent Schools and latterly Head of Independent Schools (Principal Inspector) for CfBT for several years. As Principal Inspector he had responsibility for the North of England. CfBT received an Outstanding grade from Ofsted for performance as an Inspection Services Provider in August 2015. Saleem is regarded by many as a national expert on the Independent schools standards. He has 22 years of experience as an Additional Inspector. Saleem has a degree in Law and in the past, served for 10 years as Her Majesty’s Inspector for the Courts Administration in England & Wales.
To book tickets for this event, please use the form below and click on ‘Submit Booking’
Booking terms and conditions:
- Bookings are only confirmed when AMS UK has received a booking form and payment.
- Early bird and group discounts only apply when payment has been received before the deadline.
- All workshops have a limited capacity – once reached, no further bookings can be taken for that workshop. If, on the day, spaces become available due to cancellations, delegates may request to attend this workshop during registration.
- Member discounts apply to schools who have paid their subscription for AMS UK membership and have no outstanding payments due. For more information about membership please click here.
- Organisations who are not eligible for AMS UK membership (i.e. not a registered full-time day school with an Islamic ethos) can purchase a Service Pack and attend AMS UK events at member rates as well as enjoy a host of other benefits. Alternatively, you may attend the event as a non-member.
- Bookings cancelled 29 days or more before the event date will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled 15 to 28 days before the event date will be refunded minus a £10.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days before the event date be refunded minus a £20.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the event date will not be refunded.
- In the event workshops are cancelled, AMS UK will refund the full amount.
Bookings are closed for this event.