Fire Marshal Training
Date & Time
Thursday 08 December 2016
9:00am - 3:00pm
1177 Coventry Road
Prices start from £0.00
5 spaces available
This course covers the role of the designated fire marshal and delivers key safety information for staff. You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly. The course will present an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. It aims to provide you with the knowledge to be become a fire marshal.
Fire Marshal Training
- Action on discovering a fire
- Common causes of fire
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire safety legislation
- Fire safety precautions
- The chemistry of fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers
Assessment and certification:
- Multiple choice assessment paper
- Valid for 2 years
Phoenix Training Services, (accredited by Education Development International [EDI])
Delegates are also required to complete and return NCSF13 and PTS181 forms.
To book tickets for this event, please use the form below and click on ‘Submit Booking’
BOOKING DEADLINE : Tuesday 6 December
Please confirm your booking before this date.
Booking terms and conditions:
- Bookings are only confirmed when AMS UK has received a booking form and payment.
- Early bird and group discounts only apply when payment has been received before the deadline.
- All workshops have a limited capacity – once reached, no further bookings can be taken for that workshop. If, on the day, spaces become available due to cancellations, delegates may request to attend this workshop during registration.
- Member discounts apply to schools who have paid their subscription for AMS UK membership and have no outstanding payments due. For more information about membership please click here.
- Organisations who are not eligible for AMS UK membership (i.e. not a registered full-time day school with an Islamic ethos) can purchase a Service Pack and attend AMS UK events at member rates as well as enjoy a host of other benefits. Alternatively, you may attend the event as a non-member.
- Bookings cancelled 29 days or more before the event date will be refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled 15 to 28 days before the event date will be refunded minus a £10.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days before the event date be refunded minus a £20.00 charge per ticket to cover administration costs.
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the event date will not be refunded.
- In the event workshops are cancelled, AMS UK will refund the full amount.
Bookings are closed for this event.