AMS UK has developed relationships with educational and non-educational service providers to deliver excellent and affordable packages for member schools. We are pleased to endorse the products and services listed below for 2016/17.
Efficient financial management is one of the key challenges faced by independent Muslim schools.
We have helped schools reduce costs and develop robust financial systems to manage their finances efficiently.
ATS support can cover:
- Fees management
- Hassle free payroll services
- Cost reduction reviews
- School Bursar service
- Financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Real time access to finance information and reports to facilitate informed decision making
- Finance consultancy and Finance training
- Raising funds to achieve long term objectives
Bond Adams are one of the leading law firms in the Midlands in terms of our quality of work, reputation of delivery and level of success. Our professional expertise and specialist lawyers are determined and committed to ensuring that our clients personal and business positions are enhanced. The senior partner, Rafique Patel has substantial expertise, having previously been a partner at Harvey Ingram Owston, Leicestershire’s largest law firm. Bond Adams are specialists in the field of Media, Employment Law and Education including issues pertaining to academies and free schools.
Preferential rates are also offered to AMS UK members
Complete IT Systems aims to provide your school with the technological solutions you need. We cater for all types and sizes of educational institutions from early years and primary schools to secondary and higher education.
The key to our success is the advice we give our clients which identify the best products at the best prices.
Take a look at some of what we could offer to you.
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Teaching Tools
- Desktop PCs
- Microsoft Licensing
- Anti-Virus Solutions
To enquire about specifications and product pricing please call Basharat Malik at Complete IT Systems on 0845 873 9628 / 07507 522 093 or email email@example.com
insetcourses.com offers in-house INSET courses with high-quality trainers and consultants, to primary, secondary, special schools and colleges, both state and independent. We also work with academies, training schools and consortia in the UK and internationally.
- insetcourses.com: committed to working ethically in partnership with schools through the fundamental aim of improving learning and teaching for children, students & all those who work in schools.
- insetcourses.com: provides training and guidance which places children and teachers at the heart of the company’s ethos, to help realise their potential.
For full-day, half-day or twilight sessions, insetcourses.com will design and deliver bespoke INSET courses for your school or college. We also work with, and provide speakers for many Educational Conferences.
insetcourses.com specialises in providing high-quality trainers and consultants, both in the UK and with International Schools all over the world.
insetcourses.com supports COBIS, the Councils of British International Schools
The Directors of insetcourses.com have extensive experience of leadership, teaching and inspection and realise the effectiveness of training and Continual Professional Development.
The impact this has cannot be underestimated
In a nutshell, we’re innovators, marketing experts and tech geeks with an obsession for cookies. Together, we have one common love – helping you succeed.
We craft compelling stories by developing your digital strategy from scratch through our editorial expertise, creative and technical skills that transform content into unforgettable experiences that build and engage people to your brand by a team who is passionate about your success as you.
Technology is growing exponentially – it’s now ever so important that Muslim schools and organisations are able to grow with it and we’re here to help you along the way.
We have an in-house team of 12 people with various expertise in
- Website Design & Development
- Mobile App Design & Development
- Software Development
- Online and Social Media Marketing
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Video Production & Animation
- Content Creation & Copywriting
- Print & Merchandise
We’re offering preferential rates for AMS UK members.
Get in touch 0161 222 4730 firstname.lastname@example.org
The PSHE association is the national body for personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) education, supporting schools to design and deliver their PSHE programmes through high quality resources, training, guidance and support.
We are a registered charity and membership body, with a membership of over 3,000 schools and wider network of over 15,000 PSHE education professionals.
Annual school membership of the PSHE Association is available for just £100 and allows all school staff to access member benefits, which include:
- Quality resources: access our library of high quality teaching resources
- Expert support and latest guidance: get one-to-one support from subject experts by phone or email and the latest PSHE news and guidance to your inbox
- A community of like-minded professionals: feel part of a national network of dedicated practitioners
- CPD training you can trust: build on your skills with our programme of CPD training days and annual conference
Individual and concessionary memberships are also available.
AMS UK has teamed up with Trusted Utility Consultants (TUC) Ltd – Having worked with some of UKs largest Islamic organisations, TUC is a recognised and established utility broker, who specialises in utility cost reduction and consultancy matters relating to the utility sector.
For all businesses, the fundamentals are to have a solid foundation. A core part of that is to keep a close eye on your expenditure ensuring you are getting the best deal at all times. TUC has a solid business relationship with over eight energy suppliers, therefore enabling TUC to negotiate and drive down energy unit rates which we then pass onto our customers.
Our promise is:
- To provide full transparency – ensuring every step of our process is made clear to you, the customer, from collating supplier information, negotiating unit rates, through to renewal or acceptance of new services.
- Provide a hassle free service.
- All products, services and prices will be offered to the customer according to industry guidelines, regulations and best pricing quoted on the day of request.
- As well as assisting the members with gas and electricity contracts, TUC can also offer support on telecoms upgrades and access to IT/Telecoms grants where applicable.
- All services offered are free of charge
At TUC we guarantee you are always in total control of your business requirements, we will aid you to become financially leaner and watch you grow. For more information, visit www.tuconsultants.com or speak to one of our account managers, on (01494) 473273 or alternatively email: email@example.com.