Noor ul Islam Pre-school is an Ofsted Outstanding rated pre-school in the heart of Leyton, East London. We provide term-time care and education to 3 and 4 year olds.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed, qualified administrator to join our team to support the setting to deliver our vision of providing high quality care and education to shape the next generation of successful Muslim children.
Our pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be required prior to offer and appointment.
Noor ul Islam Pre-School is a dynamic, inclusive pre-school governed by an Islamic ethos. We want every family to have an enjoyable and beneficial experience and to feel a part of the Noor ul Islam community. The Administrator role is key to the setting achieving this as you are the first point of contact for our service users.
The pre-school operates under Waltham Forest Noor ul Islam (a registered charity). Noor ul Islam provides a wide range of services to the local community.
The pre-school is very easy to access via a range of public transport.
We are looking for someone:
- With a positive disposition
- Who enjoys being around children
- Who demonstrates and appreciates professionalism in their own conduct
- Who wants to continually develop themselves, achieve great things and is ambitious
- Who generates energy in the school, is calm and approachable towards staff, parents and children
- Who has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Who is proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint) and has experience in maintaining websites
- With experience of handling financial transactions
- Who is able to work on their own initiative
- Who has experience of working as an administrator within a school environment and holds relevant qualifications (alternatively can demonstrate from their education their capacity to learn very quickly)
In return we offer you:
- A positive and professional work environment
- Training and support to help you meet your professional ambitions
- The chance to make an impact in the local community.
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 8:30AM to 4:00PM (45-minute lunch break), Term-Time only. There will be a few days of work required to be done on-site over the summer holidays (timings are flexible), and possibly some hours of work remotely during other holidays.
For more information on the post and an application form please visit our website on www.noorulislam.org.uk/careers
Applications must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com. We do not accept CVs.