Islamic Shakhsiyah Foundation is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be teaching children aged between 3 and 5 years old and developing their love for learning. The position involves delivering our unique theme curriculum and leading our early years teachers’ team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can reach their full potential.
Islamic Shakhsiyah Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
The ideal candidate must:
- be enthusiastic and communicate their passion for learning with both children and adults
- want to make a positive difference and be part of a community project
- have experience working with young children
- be able to build and maintain positive working relationships
- be able to organise tasks and prioritize efficiently
- have strong leadership skills
- be a good role model and be able to deliver a daily Halaqah for youths
- be incline to self development and training
- demonstrate professionalism
- be aware of the responsibility in term of safeguarding, health, safety and welfare of pupils and staff in a school environment.
- Support the aims and ethos of Islamic Shakhsiyah Foundation
The school will:
- Provide excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- deliver weekly CPD and STEC sessions
- offer a thriving, multicultural community
Application deadline: Friday 11th February 2022. We reserve the right to close this post earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
Interviews on: 14th - 16th February 2022
Start Date: Immediate start (upon all recruitment checks being completed)
Working hours: 8:30am-3:30pm, Monday to Friday (plus staff meetings, INSET)
Minimum Qualifications: Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare Qualification
Salary: based on qualifications and experience
Candidate who would like to join us and empower children to develop their full shakhsiyah must request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Islamic Shakhsiyah Foundation is a registered charity established in 2005. The charity was established by a network of home-schooling Muslim mothers whose efforts to teach their own children grew into a sustained quest to devise a contemporary Islamic education approach based securely on classical Islamic pedagogy. This work had grown organically into two independent primary schools and it was decided to establish a charitable trust to manage the running of the schools and the development of other projects including community projects, teacher education courses and educational research.
Visit our website at www.isf.education to discover more about Islamic Shakhsiyah foundation.