Oakwood Primary is looking for an ambitious and energetic Nursery Practitioner to work in our Nursery. We are looking for someone with a working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum, who will support the Nursery Lead to provide a high quality and enabling environment for our children, while promoting our Islamic values.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Uphold behaviour management within the classroom and maintain discipline.
- Ensure learning is interesting and fun.
- Assess, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
- Use imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils.
- Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils.
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion.
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement.
- Uphold the Islamic ethos of the school by promoting Islamic values.
- Level 3 Certificate in Childcare, Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education. or other relevant qualification in nursery work or childcare.
- GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) including English and Maths.
- Experience of working with children dedicated to supporting the aims and ethos of an Islamic School.
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), professional reference checks and rights to work in the U.K.
How to apply: To apply please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Interview Date: TBC Start Date: As soon as possible
Oakwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.