We are a successful secondary school in Leyton, London E10 providing education in National Curriculum subjects and Hifz classes.
We are seeking to recruit 1 full-time school administrator full to cover medical leave for 1 of our current administrators for 2 months starting from 1st February 2022. The work timings are 7:30am - 4:00pm.
A detailed job description is available on request and will be provided to all shortlisted candidates.
Your previous experience in administration will have been gained from working many years in a secondary school.
We are looking for someone who:
- can hit the ground running
- is able to work on their own initiative
- comfortable being around children
- is calm and approachable towards staff, parents and children
- has excellent oral and written communication skills
- is proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- has experience of working as an administrator within a school environment and holds relevant qualifications (alternatively can demonstrate from their education their capacity to learn very quickly)
If you are ready for the challenge then send us your CV. Salary will be dependent on your experience, qualifications and track record of achievements.
You must be able to demonstrate commitment to the values of the school and the Trust.
For further details, informal discussion or to apply, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 8539 5183.