Secondary Teacher and Phase Lead - Full Time
We are looking to recruit a Full Time Secondary Teacher and Phase Lead to join our excellent team of staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- An honours degree, as recognised by a British university, or its equivalent. In addition, level 2 qualifications or higher, in Maths, English, Science and ICT. Preferably a level 5 qualification, or its equivalent
- Preferably QTS and higher education
- Prior experience of planning, assessment, school improvement, Behaviour management, use of ICT
- Preferably prior teaching experience in a UK school and experience of subject leadership.
- Primary experience required
- Responsibility for leading and managing the teaching and learning within primary. Educational provision Leadership time will be provided to support phase leaders in fulfilling the following duties.
If you have energy and a passion for teaching, then we would like to hear from you. For more information or to apply please visit https://quwwatulislam.com/vacancies/
About the School
Quwwat-ul-Islam Girls’ School was established in August 2003 and is located behind Quwwat-ul-Islam Masjid (Upton Lane, E7). Initially, the school enrolled just fifty pupils however over time, by the Grace of Allah, the school expanded and has gone from strength to strength. In September 2005 the school was extended to cater for Secondary pupils also.
The School has around 215 pupils and caters for children from Reception to the end of Year 11, teaching the National Curriculum Subjects as well as providing a solid Islamic education within a nurturing Islamic environment.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of children and adults. All jobs offer will be subjected to a DBS Check and two satisfactory written references.