Guide for employers
- On the right hand side of the page click ‘Employer Registration’ to set up a free
account to manage your school’s job postings and profile.
- Complete the registration form – we highly recommend you include a profile as this
will allow potential applicants the chance to learn more about your school. Applicants
can also view the school’s website if you enter the URL. We also recommend you
upload the school logo (square dimensions) to increase the visibility of your posts.
- Once you have completed the registration form, you will be presented with the
Employer Panel. From here you can manage your registered account and view
existing jobs. You can edit, republish or delete posts by clicking ‘Company Jobs’.
- New vacancies can be posted by clicking ‘Post a Job’. The school’s basic details such
as email, location and logo will already be included from the registration stage. You
can enter the description of the post in the text box or paste it from another
- Members and non-members can select from two listing types – standard and
premium. Standard listings are visible for 30 days and will move one place down on
the Jobs Board for every vacancy posted after it is published. Premium listings will be
visible for 60 days and will stay above the standard listings for the duration. They will
only move one place down if another premium listing is posted after it is published.
- Once you have entered all the information, click ‘Preview’ to view how the post will
look to users. To make changes, click ‘Edit Listing’ to return to the previous page.
Once you are happy with your listing, click ‘Publish Listing’.
- If you have opted for a paid listing, you will be taken to a screen confirming the cost.
If the name and email address in the PayPal section is correct, click ‘Place Order’ and
you will be directed to PayPal where you can make payment either using a PayPal
account or your credit/debit card.
- The post will be sent to AMS UK for approval. Please allow one working day for posts
to be approved and visible on the Jobs Board. During busier periods, it may take
longer for your post to go through the approval process.
If you have any problems, you can call the Central Office on 0121 285 0710 or email