AMS has teamed up with Winckworth Sherwood to provide legal services for Muslim schools with the School Support Service.
Winckworth Sherwood have immersed themselves in both the Education and Religious sectors and have a wealth of experience in both fields. As a result, they are uniquely placed to assist faith schools and their trustees with all their legal needs, including:
- Governance queries
- Freedom of Information Act 2000 queries
- Data Protection Act 1998 enquiries
- Problems with Ofsted Inspections
- Review of Contracts
- Review of Admissions Policies and admissions challenges
- Dealing with Parents
- Employment problems
- Exclusions and Discipline issues
- Property/Capital Projects & Significant Changes.
The School Support Service is designed to give you access to legal advice and support in relation to issues that arise from time to time.
The membership will cover:
- Immediate telephone advice for peace of mind
- Discounted hourly rates for bespoke instructions
- Access to the Winckworth Sherwood dedicated portal which includes briefings, news and FAQs.
This tier of School Support Service membership is designed to help you by providing quick answers to questions, with calls usually lasting about ten to fifteen minutes. If a query falls outside the scope of this tier of membership, Winckworth Sherwood will provide you with a scope of work and a fee estimate and obtain your approval, before carrying out any work. These bespoke instructions, prepared by Education specialists within the firm, will be discounted for members already signed up to the School Support Service.
The Winckworth Sherwood team respond to a range of legal queries from schools on a daily basis. The list above gives you an indication of the range of enquiries that come from school clients. If you have any questions at all, please call them – it is always better to address issues early on before they develop into something more complicated.